The PrintNet IP address settings are set from the printer control panel. The procedure is described below.
You can set three IP parameters from the printer control panel. These parameters are located under the Network Setup menu. The available parameters are:
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
The procedure for changing any of the parameters is the same. The procedure for changing the IP Address is given here as an example. Use the same procedure for the other IP parameters.
- Make sure the printer is on and paper is loaded.
- Press the ONLINE key to place the printer in the OFFLINE mode.
- Unlock the Front Panel. (UP + DOWN Arrow keys at the same time.)
- Press the RIGHT arrow key until the LCD displays “NETWORK SETUP”).
- Press the DOWN arrow key to access the “IP Address” parameter. (and RIGHT arrow for the other parameters.)
- Press the DOWN arrow key to view the current IP Address.
- Press the DOWN arrow key to access the segments of the IP Address to be changed.
- Press the LEFT or RIGHT arrow key to select the segment of the IP Address to be changed.
- Press the DOWN arrow key.
- Press the LEFT or RIGHT arrow key to select the desired value.
- Press the ENTER key to make the selection. An asterisk appears to the right of the value.
- To program another segment, press the UP arrow key and you will be returned to step 7.
- When finished, go ONLINE to trigger the update.
The ethernet configuration is global to the printer, and takes effect immediately.